Through D.E.A.R meditation, we all experienced the benefits of meditating daily and how it helped us physically, mentally and spiritually. Also this simple daily routine, opened our eyes on how fit/unfit our body and mind are!
Similar to what we mentioned for Full Moon, New Moon day meditation also has the power of rewriting your Karma. While we have been discussing in numerous occasions on the rituals to be performed on Full Moon/New Moon days like donating food, praying to ancestors, lighting special lamps, praying to Family deity, travel related, lighting sambrani, rituals learnt from 48 days of Holistic Living etc. , meditating on these special days is also very important and a must thing to do.
So why is this Amavasya special?
Chaitra Amavasya is the new moon day that falls in the Indian month of Chaitra, which is the first month of the Indian calendar. It usually falls in March or April in the Gregorian calendar. This day is considered auspicious and is observed as a day of fasting and performing puja (worship). It is believed that observing fast and performing rituals on this day can bring prosperity, happiness, and fulfillment of wishes. Chaitra Amavasya also marks the beginning of the Hindu New Year in some regions in India.
Please note, this will be a special meditation session, and not a class. Only 96 members are allowed to join in ZOOM. So book your slots today itself!
Enroll only if you agree to these conditions
- You have to be in video and mute audio.
- Make sure you wear loose and comfortable dress
- Cover yourself with shawl, dupatta if needed.
- You can use a pillow so that the spine can be erect.
- Doing some warm up exercises would be good, so that you can sit continuously for 1hour without any pains, numbness and other complaints.
- Please finish your meals before 1hour at least.
- Keep a lighted lamp/crystals near you. Optional.
- There will be no recording provided for this session.
- 🗒️You will be added in a dedicated Whatsapp group before the meditation timings.
- 🗒️On the day, you can join the session and follow the instructions. Post meditation, we will spend 30mins to share your feedback and for QnA.
Date : 16th Aug’23, 07.0 PM – 08.08PM IST & 30 mins QnA
Venue – Online Zoom session
Link to register – https://rzp.io/l/amavasya_Aug23
Price : Pay As Gift
Last Day to register : 16th Aug’23 03.33PM
Contact : Minu +919513580222
Interested in learning more on holistic, spiritual with common sense, traditional therapies, healing methods etc?
Check out our recordings list of all our Gurukuls & E-webinars! Avail first time discounts if you are enrolling for first time!