Crystals are said to “have a stable and unchanging energy pattern, each with a unique frequency and energy field, or resonance”Judy Hall-“The little book of crystals”
Crystals have existed on earth for millions of years. Crystals work with human energy field to absorb, focus and direct those energies at right path. The crystal healing technique has been in practice in many Asian and Egyptian countries for centuries.
Crystals can strongly connect to your energy and intuition. Every crystal have their own specific energies with respect to their shape, size and type. Some keeps you more grounded and helps you find your inner purposes while some will help you to be more creative. For example, Rose quartz is known as “stone of love”- it opens up the individual for forgiveness and trust. Citrine removes all the negative traits in one’s life and gives more clarity in thinking.
How to cleanse crystals at home?
Cleansing the crystals regularly is the only way to restore them to its natural state. Several people could have touched it before those crystals reaches our hand, therefore its essential to remove their energetic fingerprints from the crystals before we set our intention. Also its recommended to cleanse and re-energize our crystals periodically(say yearly once) to discard any build up of negativity. Here are some of the convenient and effective ways to cleanse your healing crystals :
- Moonlight– Keep your crystals in moonlight on Full moon day or Rohini nakshatra day. You can also keep the crystals in a bowl of flowers for a night on full moon day ,discard the flowers next day and take the stone.
- Frankiscence: The fumes of frankincense helps to cleanse the crystals.
- Lightning: Exposure of crystals to lightning on rainy days
- Buddhist singing bowl: The vibrations from this buddha bowl will also help to cleanse the crystals
- Salt water/sea water: Immerse the crystal in salt water or you can cleanse them in sea water on the new moon(amavasya)/full moon(pournami) day.
- Natural water: Crystals can be cleansed easily with running water or soaking them in natural water. However this method is not recommended for soft stones or stones with Sulphur content.
Its always recommended to check the properties of the crystals before choosing the right cleansing method.
Intention setting with Crystals
Every crystals naturally possess certain qualities but its important to let our crystals know in which area we want them to help us with. Every goals begins with an intention and crystals will act as an wonderful tool in setting the right path for us to manifest those goals. There are 2 simple methods to set your intention :
- Write your intention in a piece of paper and place it under the crystal
- Hold the crystal in you hand, clear your mind of any negativity. With a conscious mind, set your intention
Few examples of setting intentions are “My mind, body and soul are healthy”, “I intend to forgive others and myself”, “I intend to find meaning in my work” etc
We at HLP.World is proud to launch some exclusive variety of crystals in our store
https://www.hlp.world/store/product-category/spiritual-wellness/crystals-gemstones/– click this link to purchase the crystals of your choice available in different sizes and shapes.
All these stones are cleansed before it reaches your hand. Intention is not Set. You can set your own intention as per your need. In case, if you need to set intention please leave a comment at the Remark note of the shipping. It will be done FREE of cost. But the waiting time is 1 to 3 Moon cycles.
Ethiopian opal has a unique soul holograph that connect past, present and future.
- Used for balancing and activating Base and Sacral chakras.
- Opal can pick your thoughts and emotions and magnify them, & send back to you.
- Used by creative people.
- Easily stimulates flashes of intuition and insight.
- Primarily used for spiritual practice or healing, where they can strengthen their psychic vision.
Madagascar Bumblebee Jasper
A must have self esteem stone. This stone will
- Give you various alternatives perspective of yourself and people around you.
- Help you cleanse your nervous system and enhance your sleep cycles.
- Bring clarity in mind.
Madagascar’s Labradorite is the dreamer’s stone, and its spiritual meaning centers around that.
- It is your portal to access higher realms of wisdom, connect with the divine, and uncover parts of your subconscious genetic makeup.
- This is also called Good luck stone, helps you to manifest and protect you in any kind of misfortune.
- Best Stone to shield from Saturn’s Effect on us.
- Connect the 3D reality to the 5D astral world.
- Understand the journey of the soul, and psychic intuition.
- Cleanse the aura and bad habits
- It helps you to remove the harmful energies brought by other people we meet daily.
- Good for Low BP, hormonal imbalance and pelvic pain.
- Treats eye disorder
- Helps you from menstrual cramps
- It will make you see the influence that people have on you.
- Can you use it as an ornament, make sure the stone touches the skin.
Brazilian Rose Quartz Grade AA
Rose Quartz is also known as Love stone procured from Brazil with AA grade quality
- Opens Heart Chakra
- Heals emotional wounds.
- Remove blocks of Love and peace.
- Glowing skin / Anti-aging
- Increase Self Love unconditionally
- Must have stone during Pregnancy, Delivery, and post Delivery.
- Regains relationship bond and restores trust.
- Excellent for anger management
- Stabilizes sleep.
Afghanistan Lapis Lazuli
- Lapis Lazuli is known for increasing the strength of intuition.
- It inspires people to have more hope in their life.
- A must have stone for those who have initiated to do telepathy healing, which works as a wonder!
- It represents Throat chakra.
Also known as ‘Fool’s Gold’. The name Pyrite is derived from the Greek word “pyr” which means Fire.
- An excellent meditation crystal when you are concerned about financial wellbeing, abundance, creating new opportunities etc.
- It is associated with both the 2nd and 3rd Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, and the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- It is used for emotional healing related to fears/worry. Fears/Worry may bring physical issues related to stomach. So, pyrite can be used when the stomach area of your body is imbalanced, removing fear and focusing our energy on the desired intentions.
- A must have in your cash box (which is another must in every home)/pooja room/wallet/handbag.
- It compliments with Jade and can be kept with jade plant at home.
- A good stone to keep on work desk, office space.
- Best for people who are born in July–August.
Also known as Golden Leek/ sacred stone of Greek angel -Aphrodite/Australian jade.
- Known for improving emotional quality such as kindness, forgiveness, empathy and self-growth, self-Love, depression, and anxiety.
- A beautiful stone that works with Rose quartz and heals the heart chakra.
- Brings in a lot of abundance in life, various new opportunities in work and for the people who looks for new adventure in life.
- Best to be kept in bedroom.
- A must have stone for healers, it can also be used for treating, 3rd eye, heart, and solar plexus chakra.
- Plays a major role in inner child healing.
- Strengthens eyesight and promote peaceful sleep.
- Best for the people who are in sun sign Libra and people who are born in the month of May and June.
Brazilian Blood Stone
Also known as Sun stone or Christ’s stone or Mothering stone.
- Must have for people born on, Jan 1 – 5, Mar 31 – April 4, June 6 – 10, Sep 3 – 12, Oct 19-23, Dec 27-31.
- Improves immunity, purify the blood, spleen, liver, kidneys, bladder, and intestines, neutralizing and eliminating toxins from the body.
- Purest of blood, speaks of life and birth, vitality, and strength, passion, and courage.
- Must have stone for aggressive children and teens.
Do check out the store page for more info on benefits of BloodStone.
Madagascar Ocean Jasper
Also known as Atlantis stone or sea jasper.
- Must have for people born on Jan 1 – 5, Feb 5-14, Mar – 31 April 4, April 21- 25, June 1- 10, Sep 3 – 12, Sep 29 -oct 8, oct 19-23, Nov 8-12, Dec 17-21, dec 27-31
- This stone will make you absorb all the vitamins and minerals you eat daily.
- Ocean Jasper is a marvelous stone for cultivating patience and coping with change and encourages giving service to others.
- It activates Sushma nadi for mediation.
- It also helps you heal with thyroid, eczema, and skin disorder.
- Complements with Rose quartz
- Heals emotional wounds, past pain, Panic, grief, financial disappointment, heartache, and shock
- Removes jealousies between children and sibling.
- Best for healing speech and hearing issues, ability to learn language.
- Bring back passion in sexual energies, perfect tool for tantric union.
- Must have stone for people in social service profession,
- Must have for people born on, Jan 11 – 15, 26 – 31, Feb 1 – 4, Mar 16 – 20, June 1 – 5, Sep 29- Oct 3, Oct 19-23, Nov 8-17, Nov 28 – Dec 2, Dec 8-12.
- Anyone can keep this stone with them on above dates can meditate and progress spiritually
- Can be kept in SE of the house for Vastu issues related to fire.
Bronzite from Greenland
- Best for grounding yourselves.
- Improves self-esteem.
- Builds self confidence and remove the doubts in mind.
- Removes spiritual toxins such as curse and protects against from negative vibrations.
- Chakra associated – Works in balancing solar plexus and sacral chakra
- Amplifies the creativity
- Brings in new ideas, new thoughts, new energy, if you meditate with this stone in left hand. This will open your mind.
- For healers or sincere seekers who are looking ways to connect to their Angels or to the other side, this stone will help you to connect with the divine.
- Connects with Guardian Angels like Mitzrael, Manake, Habuhian, Cahatel, Hahaiah, Lelahiah, Vahuel, Tagriel, Hagiel, Jazeriel, Ambriel, Atheniel, Aziel, Cassiel, Nuriel, Phorlash, Amniziel, Jeremiel, Masteme, Michael, Scheliel, Sheratiel, Harachiel, Barachiel, and Taliahad.
- Purifies aura and also protects, shields from Evil eye.
- At a physical level, it boosts the hormones and stimulates nervous system, increase oxygen in blood and improves immunity.
- Good for insomnia, Paranoia, Schizophrenia, or any psychic destruction.
- For people who do not have clear knowledge of what gems to wear if you are a February born or born between 21st Nov to 20th Dec.
- Stone for Thursday
- Chakra Associated –Apart from cleansing Crown chakra, it also removes blocks from Third Eye.
Please visit the product page for more info.
To purchase the crystals online please visit hlp.world/store
Frequently Asked Questions
Any specific metals to be used while wearing crystals as ornaments?
Silver, gold, copper or brass can be used to make crystal ornaments
Can anyone choose crystals based on their intentions? Or does it have to be chosen as per the star signs like diamonds?
Unlike gemstones, crystals are safer and anyone can use it
How frequently should a crystal be cleansed?
Cleansing the crystal yearly once should be fine
Can we keep the crystals in pooja shelf?
Yes, it can be kept in pooja shelf
Will there be any side effects in crystal healing?
There is no side effects, but its better to avoid too many people touching it as many energetic fingerprints might not serve the purpose.
How can I know more about crystals?
This eGurukul will help you out.
2 thoughts on “Crystals and it’s maintenance”
This is a very great information you shared in your post about the jewellery, i like the way your write, it’s really nice.
When should we place the Crystal? Full moon /or any specific day
On Full Moon day, to cleanse the crystal.