Crystals are said to “have a stable and unchanging energy pattern, each with a unique frequency and energy field, or resonance”Judy Hall-“The little book of crystals”
Crystals have existed on earth for millions of years. Crystals work with human energy field to absorb, focus and direct those energies at right path. The crystal healing technique has been in practice in many Asian and Egyptian countries for centuries.
Crystals can strongly connect to your energy and intuition. Every crystal have their own specific energies with respect to their shape, size and type. Some keeps you more grounded and helps you find your inner purposes while some will help you to be more creative. For example, Rose quartz is known as “stone of love”- it opens up the individual for forgiveness and trust. Citrine removes all the negative traits in one’s life and gives more clarity in thinking.
How to cleanse crystals at home?
Cleansing the crystals regularly is the only way to restore them to its natural state. Several people could have touched it before those crystals reaches our hand, therefore its essential to remove their energetic fingerprints from the crystals before we set our intention. Also its recommended to cleanse and re-energize our crystals periodically(say yearly once) to discard any build up of negativity. Here are some of the convenient and effective ways to cleanse your healing crystals :
- Moonlight– Keep your crystals in moonlight on Full moon day or Rohini nakshatra day. You can also keep the crystals in a bowl of flowers for a night on full moon day ,discard the flowers next day and take the stone.
- Frankiscence: The fumes of frankincense helps to cleanse the crystals.
- Lightning: Exposure of crystals to lightning on rainy days
- Buddhist singing bowl: The vibrations from this buddha bowl will also help to cleanse the crystals
- Salt water/sea water: Immerse the crystal in salt water or you can cleanse them in sea water on the new moon(amavasya)/full moon(pournami) day.
- Natural water: Crystals can be cleansed easily with running water or soaking them in natural water. However this method is not recommended for soft stones or stones with Sulphur content.
Its always recommended to check the properties of the crystals before choosing the right cleansing method.
Intention setting with Crystals
Every crystals naturally possess certain qualities but its important to let our crystals know in which area we want them to help us with. Every goals begins with an intention and crystals will act as an wonderful tool in setting the right path for us to manifest those goals. There are 2 simple methods to set your intention :
- Write your intention in a piece of paper and place it under the crystal
- Hold the crystal in you hand, clear your mind of any negativity. With a conscious mind, set your intention
Few examples of setting intentions are “My mind, body and soul are healthy”, “I intend to forgive others and myself”, “I intend to find meaning in my work” etc
We at HLP.World is proud to launch some exclusive variety of crystals in our store
https://www.hlp.world/store/product-category/spiritual-wellness/crystal/– click this link to purchase the crystals of your choice available in different sizes and shapes.
All these stones are cleansed before it reaches your hand. Intention is not Set. You can set your own intention as per your need. In case, if you need to set intention please leave a comment at the Remark note of the shipping. It will be done FREE of cost. But the waiting time is 1 to 3 Moon cycles.
Ethiopian opal has a unique soul holograph that connect past, present and future.
- Used for balancing and activating Base and Sacral chakras.
- Opal can pick your thoughts and emotions and magnify them, & send back to you.
- Used by creative people.
- Easily stimulates flashes of intuition and insight.
- Primarily used for spiritual practice or healing, where they can strengthen their psychic vision.
Madagascar Bumblebee Jasper
A must have self esteem stone. This stone will
- Give you various alternatives perspective of yourself and people around you.
- Help you cleanse your nervous system and enhance your sleep cycles.
- Bring clarity in mind.
Madagascar’s Labradorite is the dreamer’s stone, and its spiritual meaning centers around that.
- It is your portal to access higher realms of wisdom, connect with the divine, and uncover parts of your subconscious genetic makeup.
- This is also called Good luck stone, helps you to manifest and protect you in any kind of misfortune.
- Best Stone to shield from Saturn’s Effect on us.
- Connect the 3D reality to the 5D astral world.
- Understand the journey of the soul, and psychic intuition.
- Cleanse the aura and bad habits
- It helps you to remove the harmful energies brought by other people we meet daily.
- Good for Low BP, hormonal imbalance and pelvic pain.
- Treats eye disorder
- Helps you from menstrual cramps
- It will make you see the influence that people have on you.
- Can you use it as an ornament, make sure the stone touches the skin.
To know more about those crystals please check in to our store page hlp.world/store
Frequently Asked Questions
Any specific metals to be used while wearing crystals as ornaments?
Silver, gold, copper or brass can be used to make crystal ornaments
Can anyone choose crystals based on their intentions? Or does it have to be chosen as per the star signs like diamonds?
Unlike gemstones, crystals are safer and anyone can use it
How frequently should a crystal be cleansed?
Cleansing the crystal yearly once should be fine
Can we keep the crystals in pooja shelf?
Yes, it can be kept in pooja shelf
Will there be any side effects in crystal healing?
There is no side effects, but its better to avoid too many people touching it as many energetic fingerprints might not serve the purpose