Unlock the hidden messages from your Subconcious Mind through dreams
Dreams is one of the enchanting and enigmatic subjects addressed by every culture and science. Our Hindu mythology and philosophy have numerous findings and age-old wisdom related to this mystifying topic.
Dreaming is a bridge between our conscious and unconscious mind that allows travelling back and forth between what we think we know and what we actually know. Most of us think that dream analysis requires stringent rules to follow but the truth is that there are no prescriptions or written formula to decode dreams.
This being said, dreams play a significant role in human psychology and you are going to understand what dream is, how you could direct it to our advantages, etc. in this webinar. We are here to help you journey through your dreams and understand the hidden codes they are trying to convey you.
Understanding Dreams v3 – What is in store for you?
After a successful Series 1 of Decoding Dreams,and Series 2 of learning auspicious signs, Yantra, Tantra this Webinar will help you to learn and practice how to manifest, time travel and other various remedies in our dreams.
This session carries you through into
- Decoding many more auspicious signs in your dreams
- Ways to travel time in dream!
- Protecingt from Black Magic using dreams!
- Remedies for bad dreams!
- … And Much more as time permits
- People who are able to notice good signs at dreams and have implemented the Mantra & Yantra taught in Dream 2.
- People who have done Dreams 1 + able to decode at least one dream or able to get into the meditative state of one dream.
- People who have not done Dreams 1 and Dreams 2, can enroll for recorded version now. And join the dreams 3 live or recorded version later.
- The contribution is Non-refundable. In case, if you missed the registered event due to personal reasons, the contribution can be used in the next event. Else it will remain lapsed.
Date : 5th July 2020
Time : 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (IST)
Venue : Online Webinar from the comfort of your home
Avail the recording of this past event: https://rzp.io/l/webinar-recordings
Contact : +91 95135 80222 (Mrs. Minu Amar)
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
If you have trouble seeing the video, please click here