Know your exact birthday! -Velu Jayaprakash
What is Star Birthday?
- We Indians follow Indian Calendar system instead of the Gregorian calendar. Indian calendars are derived from Solar-Lunar cycle.
- There are 27 Nakshatras. Each day has a nakshatra. The same 27 Nakshatras gets repeated every month. The nakshatra which you were born is your Janma Nakshatra.
- We need to make a note of our Janma Nashatra and the corresponding Indian month. There are various online calendars available for you to refer and find out your corresponding Nakshatra and month according to the Indian calendar. Using that we can calculate the date each year when our star birthday comes.
SCIENCE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF STAR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS
- A birthday celebration is a part of our culture for generations. It is the day that affects us spiritually. Systemically, the British who invaded us have broken the fundamentals of India and made us inferior to our own culture and practices.
- When we enter the world, the universe opens and closes many doors, every sec, the vibration from planets, changes, as per our past deeds, we enter the world at a certain point. That exact point is the weakest point. It repeats every 60 years. Each year at that star reference is also called as the birth star. Every month, during the star, we have slightly less weak vibration.
- The actual birthday is the birth star on that year in native month. It will be a week before or after our English birth date. That is why kids get generally sick, just before their first birthday, which technically is their birthday.
✅ Do’s on Star Birthday
- The baby should wake up early morning before sunrises, do a proper oil bath, on that day alone, castor oil is used!
- He/she should watch the sun for a few secs. Better if the sunlight that hits their solar plexus (in house solar generator).
- Start the day with sweets and drink water. Then you fast.
- Visit family deity to seek their blessing. Remember family deity is a super soul. They are neither god nor human but they sacrificed to reach god to protect the bloodline.
- Visit places where they offer mass prayers like church or mosque which does wonders.
- Seek blessing from elders from home, guru (if you are lucky) or mentor, well-wishers, spiritual people (irrespective if they are good or bad, their blessings work).
- You can perform Ayush homa and Homa related to planets that are strong.
- In short, we seek blessings not gift.
❌ Don’ts on Star Birthday
- We should not take any gift on that day! This is something we follow unconsciously because we follow at the wrong time. So, we missed a big karmic blunder.
- We should not do any haircut, nails, eat food that increases tamasic value, etc. as this will affect the prana of the body on a longer run. Many prepare for this big day as per the English calendar and hurt the spiritual body. So, if you are planning for a big day, check our birth star and avoid that day.
- We are not against the culture of cake cutting and game rituals, but we must also consider healing on our real birthday. This will save kids from various karmic issues and emotional dramas.
- At the end, before going to bed, you show your gratitude to nature, and check your progress and forgive you and other’s mistakes and move on.
Note: If the kid is sick, please avoid oil bathing etc… and due to restrictions happening now avoid social gatherings.
How to find your star birthday?
Typically, you have to look at the Panchangam to predict your Janma Nakshatra. But these days it is available online. There are plenty of online tools to find out your Birth star. One needs to know the exact Date, Time and Place of birth. Pick any online tool and enter the above-mentioned details in it. That will give your Birth star. Make a note of the star and the corresponding regional month of that year.
How to Calculate your Star birthday for current year?
Once you know the Star and its corresponding regional month, pick a regional calendar for the current year, and go to the particular month and look for the date at which the birth star occurs.
Note : If your birth star falls twice in a month, then you should consider only the second one.The rest of the activities can be performed at your safety and convenience. Stay safe!