Gurukul by Velu Jayaprakash
What is Hand Reflexology?
Hand reflexology is an ancient healing method that focuses on applying pressure on specific points on the hands called reflex points. These reflex points coordinate with different parts of the body. This healing practice is based on the Chinese Medicine system’s belief that our body contains vital energy which flows through each person.
In today’s fast-paced life filled with stress, this energy gets blocked, resulting in the imbalance of our system. So, when healing pressure is applied, the blocks gradually dissipate and enhance the uninterrupted flow of this vital energy through our body, keeping it disease-free and well-balanced. Anybody can practice this quick and effective treatment for others and on self to alleviate a number of ailments.
The holistic treatment that uses thumb and finger techniques combined with other healing methods brings in a lot of health benefits such as pain relief, boost in circulation and improved flexibility.
Hand reflexology is also helpful in a variety of health issues. These may include:
- Breathing problems
- Periods and Menopause issues and more
Overview of Gurukul:
- Hand Acupressure Points
- Hand Su-Body & Byol Meridian THERAPY
- Technique for Hand Analysis and Electro Stimulation
- Su-Jok Mini System on the finger and the index finger
- Su-Jok Needle -Colour- Seed – Ring & Instruments Technique
- Su-Jok yin-yang Therapy
- TCM Moxa for – Mini – Micro Herbal formula
- Magnetic for Micro Needle/ Byol – Star – Bar – Chakra
- Hand fingers for Aroma Oil – Massage Techniques
Join us in this exclusive session and discover the power of healing with your hands
Date: 23rd July 2022
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Venue: Montfort Spirituality Center, Indiranagar, Bengaluru.
Registration Link: https://rzp.io/l/handreflexology
Last day to enroll: 21st July 2022
Contact: Minu +91 95135 80222
Reflexology – Revive, Restore & Rejoice!!!