A HLP.World Self awareness Webinar to keep yourself Safe!
In today’s technological world everybody is surrounded by smart phones, laptops and lots of other devices which is embedded into their day to day lifestyle. These systems needs to be protected from various digital attacks. These digital attacks are aimed at accessing unauthorized data and sometimes even hacking ransom money. The cyber security practices helps us to make a shield from these unauthorized attacks. This session will help you to Understand cyberspace and the ways to stay safe behind the screen.
1. Social Media and Digital Space
- Digital Footprints
- Private Data collection
- Social media – the space shared between parents and children.
- Ads and Social media Marketing
2. eCommerce and Internet Banking
- Payment and OTP frauds in eCommerce sites.
- Protect children from phishing.
- ATM, debit card, and net banking threats and precautions
3. WiFi and Connected Devices
- Private Data Intrusion by Alexa and Google Home.
- Dos and Don’ts of WiFi Usage.
4. Children and Online games
- Cloud Storage- Are our photos and documents Safe?
- Impacts and Threats of Gaming.
- Pros and Cons of Coding classes for children.
5. Security Threats With Cloud Storage for Photos and Documents
6. Cyber Crime – What and How to handle?
Please join for the informative webinar on cyber security awareness and make yourself more shielded!