There are various way to cure Diarrhoea. At our whatsapp group, we have plenty of parents sharing their age old home remedies to each other. We have made an attempt to collect all those and share it for anyone. Apart from the information we share from our group, We have gone little deeper into ancient siddha, ayurveda and unani script and shared few remedies.
When you try these do share your feedback and or if you have any more tips so share it at comments
- Drinking this water frequently helps to avoid dehydration during Diarrhea. Slight sugar and salt can be added.
- Drinking lemon juice 4-5 times a day helps to cure Diarrhoea.
- Pomegranate (Anar) leaves boiled in water with sugar and filtered. Drinking this decoction 3 times a day helps to cure Diarrhoea.
- Drinking half cup of Mint (pudina) juice in every two hours helps to cure Diarrhoea.
- Wall nut (Akhrot) grinded with water and this paste applied in the naval helps to cure Diarrhoea.
- Drinking Basil (Tulsi) juice mixed with Betel (Pan) juice helps to cure Diarrhoea.
- Eating a spoon of Dhania (Coriander) powder with black salt after meals in helpful in curing Diarrhoea.
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger + 1 gms nutmeg powder to half a cup of water. Blend them together for few minutes into a mixture. Drinking this twice or thrice a day helps to stop diarrhoea.
4 thoughts on “Learn the ancient ways to cure Diarrhoea”
I want to join this group
Hello Mr. Ramandeep,
Want to join () group of parents who work to revive the ?
please fill the request form to join the group : https://swarnaprashana.org/join-our-whatsapp-group/
Which of these remedies is safe for a one year old baby?
Check with you dr once.