- One Carrot OR Beetroot
- 2 -3 medium size pieces of Coconut (Or a bit less than half a crown)
- 5 – 6 spoons of powdered Jaggery/Country Sugar (Depending on how sweet you want it)
- A bunch of Coriander Leaves
- A piece or two of Ginger
- 4-5 Elachi
- In a blender or mixie, grind all the ingredients listed together
- For children, filter the liquid and separate the fiber out
- For adults, you may consume the juice as-is with the fiber if possible else you may filter the fiber out as well. Feed the pulp to your plants/compost.
- Your super healthy Curry leaves kheer is ready. Pour into a re-usable glass and enjoy the innumerable health benefits.
Few Health Benefits:
- Carrot is extremely good for eyesight and skin.
- Beetroot is good for Iron and Magnesium and helps increase Haemoglobin in Blood.
- Both Carrot and Beetroot helps increase immune power and are a good source of vitamins and minerals.