Did you know? Allergies, low energy, indigestion, constipation, mood swings, headaches, bad breath, etc. are some of the common signs that your Liver needs help.
Your Liver plays a primary role to eliminate harmful substances from your body and absorbs the essential nutrients. However, due to the overload of toxins, the liver becomes stagnant and in-effective in its life-sustaining functions. Wastes that have not been filtered out of the bloodstream by the liver find their way to other tissues and organ systems leading to disease & disorders, eg. trouble in digestion and elimination processes, weak immunity, difficulty to lose excess body weight, acne, fatty liver, gallbladder stones, and so on.
Know Your Liver
The liver is the largest internal organ of the human body that carries out more than 500 vital tasks. Some functions of Liver are:
- The liver plays a central role in digestion & metabolic functions, protein synthesis, excretion of bilirubin, processes lipids and bile secretions.
- Filters out toxic substances that enter the body. Toxins such as food preservatives, food colouring, pesticides from food, environmental toxicity, heavy metal pollutants, medications, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, etc. The liver converts these toxins to harmless substances and/or diverts to safer elimination processes.
- Regulates hormone levels by breaking down and removing these chemical messengers from the body when they are no longer needed.
- It is a storehouse for a variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Detoxification of the blood.
From the ayurvedic perspective, the liver is composed of five digestive fires that correspond to the five elements: fire (Agni), air (Vayu), space (Akasha), earth (Prithvi), water (Jala). The liver is considered a Pitta dosha organ. Digestion, metabolism, energy production, intelligence, are some of the bodily functions of Pitta in the body. There are many factors that can cause an imbalance in the Pitta.
- Irregular eating habits,
- Consuming pitta aggravating foods (hot spices, salty foods, pungent foods, deep fried foods, junk food, refined flour, red meat, tea, coffee)
- Alcohol consumption, smoking
- Workaholic attitude, working in night shifts, exertion
- Emotional instability, anger, anxiety, jealousy, impatience
Health is a dynamic state of being, where the mind, senses, and body is in equilibrium. Good Health depends on the active functioning of all the organs in the body. Improper functioning of any one organ in the body has a dominoes effect, creating imbalance leading to dis-ease. This imbalance can be corrected by making lifestyle adjustments through regular exercise, eating healthy, and right attitude to life, all of which activate the body’s natural healing process.
Why you need The 5-Day Natural Liver Detox Plan?
Ayurveda prescribes periodic internal cleansing as an important step to wellbeing. Traditionally, detoxifying cleanses (colon cleansing, forced vomiting, detox diet, etc) are performed during the seasonal transition phases- spring, summer, early winter. Seasonal cleanses help our body & mind to work smarter than harder.
The Liver Detox diet is a highly restrictive diet to enable the liver to reset and flush out the toxins. Detox is a big trend nowadays because of its various health benefits, but it must also be done under medical guidance for its effectiveness and safety reasons. Our 5-Day Natural Liver Detox diet has a step-by-step process starting with Pre-Cleanse, Deep Cleanse, and Ending the Detox safely. The plan will be prescribed by our Naturopath Practitioner based on your health requirements, medical conditions, and prakriti. Keep your liver in optimal condition by giving it a natural detoxing regime.
5-Day Detox PLAN comes to You with:
- Detox your liver naturally with the consistent support of our HLP community along with the Naturopath Practitioner.
- Your liver detox plan is custom-made by the doctor based on your body type/Prakriti.
- You can reach out to our community or doctor anytime for online support.
- The good news is we endorse no- NO Supplements & NO Medicines
Food Guide for the 5-Day Detox Plan:
- Liquid foods (soups, juices, etc.)
- Solid & Semi-solid foods (cooked & raw)
- No fasting
Hurry! Last day to Enroll is 19th Feb 2021. Click here to make payment for the 5-Day Liver Detox Program
Duration of the Program: 5 Days; Monday 22nd, Feb 2021- Friday 26th, Feb 2021
Price for 5 Day Detox Plan: WhatsApp Members: ₹1199/-; Non-members: ₹1399/-
For queries, please contact our parent coordinator: Minu Amar- 95135 80222
Pre-Detox Restrictions: From 3 Days prior to the liver detox program start date, strictly no alcohol, no fried foods, no spicy foods, no smoking.
Contraindications: People suffering from Hepatitis, 4th Grade Liver Cirrhosis and those who have undergone recent Liver & Gallbladder surgeries, pregnant women, lactating women, women on periods are advised against joining the liver detox program.
Benefits of 5-Day Liver Detox are many, to list a few-
- Improved digestion, better sleep, lowered stress
- Feel energetic and lighter
- Regular bowel movements
- Emotionally stable, loving & acceptance towards self & others
- Get rid of addictions and become more disciplined in your dinacharya
- Higher awareness and understanding of your body’s needs
When the right food habits and right attitude to life are consciously cultivated, the state of health is vibrant and fulfilling.