There are various way to cure fever. At our whatsapp group, we have plenty of parents sharing their age old home remedies to each other. We have made an attempt to collect all those and share it for anyone. Apart from the information we share from our group, We have gone little deeper into ancient siddha, ayurveda and unnai script and shared few remedies.
When you try these do share your feedback and or if you have any more tips so share it at comments.
- Eating of cumin seeds with jaggery cures the fever
- 20 to 40 grams of black basil (Krishna Tulsi) leaves juice.
- Drinking of 30 to 80 grams decoction made with the roots of holy black basil (krishna tulsi) plant two times in a day can helps to cure not only common fever but also cures all types of fever
- Eating of 3 Datura (Ummetha) seeds three times in a day helps to cure fever. Datura is the very good home remedy for fever.
- Boiling root powder in water to prepare a concentrate (1 cup reduced to ½) could be taken, with a little sugar added, daily morning on the empty stomach.
- Prepare sharbat by boiling by some tamarind pulp in half liter of milk and adding some dates, cloves, sugar, cardamoms and a very little camphor. It lessens the fever.
- Use Peepal leaves as laxative and tonic. They relieve feverish feeling of coolness
- The bark of Tamarind acts as an astringent, a tonic and it reduces fever. Use the bark as laxative.
- Applying of small mustard seeds oil to the body is helpful for people who are suffering with dengue fever. Usually dengue fever effected people suffering with joint pains and pains in the legs and hands.