There are various way to cure Dark circles. At our whatsapp group, we have plenty of parents sharing their age old home remedies to each other. We have made an attempt to collect all those and share it for anyone. Apart from the information we share from our group, We have gone little deeper into ancient siddha, ayurveda and unani script and shared few remedies.
When you try these do share your feedback and or if you have any more tips so share it at comments
HOME REMEDIES FOR DARK CIRCLES
- Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
- A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
- Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
- Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes every day.
- Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes every day
- Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
- The dark circles treatment should be started as soon as possible to avoid it from increasing.
- Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes?
- Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.
- Grate a cucumber, squeeze to take out its juice and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream and cucumber juice and apply around the eye for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply lemon juice on the black circles 2 times a day.
- Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes.
- Apply crushed mint around the eye.
- Almond helps to remove dark circles and is an excellent “skin food”.
- Both potatoes as cucumbers are excellent natural remedies against dark circles. Remember they are in the refrigerator, and serve to refresh your eyes, turn. Put a slice of them directly over your eyes, relax the eye and stays on for 15 minutes. Then remove them and watch the wetting properties of these vegetables will make your eyes look rested and in good condition.
- Most widely used home remedy against the dark circles is to apply two sachets of tea or Chamomile previously moistened eyes on for twenty minutes. Its application can reduce inflammation and therefore reduces the bags, although obviously its duration is tentative because it does not eliminate them.
- Other home remedies to reduce dark circles would be applied two slices of raw potato on the eyes or apply also for twenty minutes, the resulting paste to cook an apple with milk, Within one hour of cooking.
- However, the most effective natural remedy is to mix aloe vera pulp two slices cucumber and apply it over your eyes for half an hour.