There are various way to cure Earache, Eye burn, Boils, Exhaustion, Gum bleeding. At our whatsapp group, we have plenty of parents sharing their age old home remedies to each other. We have made an attempt to collect all those and share it for anyone. Apart from the information we share from our group, We have gone little deeper into ancient siddha, ayurveda and unani script and shared few remedies.
When you try these do share your feedback and or if you have any more tips so share it at comments
Effective Remedies for Earache
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic. Peel off the skin and cut them into small pieces. Add 100 ml. of sesame or mustard oil and boil on a slow fire for about five minutes. Strain and when it becomes cool, drop two drops in the aching ear.
- Can be used two times a day.
- Make a mixture of one teaspoonful of onion juice and half teaspoonful of honey. This mixture is also helpful in earache.
- Two drops in each ear can be used two times a day.
Effective Remedies for Eye Burn
- Put 2-3 drops of pure rose water into the affected eye. It also helps in itchy eyes and reduces the redness in the eyes.
- This can be used two or three times a day.
Effective Remedies for Boils
- Apply cooked onion as a poultice on the boil.
- A paste of ginger powder (one teaspoonful) and turmeric powder (one teaspoonful) is also good to apply on the boil. Either the boil will be suppressed or a head will appear so that the pus can be drained out easily.
Effective Remedies for Exhaustion (Heat)
- Drink one glass (250 ml.) of coconut water or grape juice.
- Take 3-4 pieces of dates and cook them with one glass of milk or water. Eat the dates and drink the milk or water. It is also good to blend them in a mixture before taking. This drink is very good and give instant energy.
Effective Remedies for Gum bleeding
- Squeeze the juice of half lemon into a cup of water and add one teaspoonful of honey. This drink should be taken every morning.
- Massaging the gums gently with coconut oil also helps.